Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Big Event

No words needed the video speaks for itself.
***Ok, I have been trying for three days to upload video of his solo, but after wasting many, many hours I have come to the conclusion it just isn't going to happen. So here are some photos instead, just know that it was wonderful and brought out the performer in him. He is looking forward to joining the older kids on celebration team next year.


Rylan and his dance teacher Dana. Rylan and his new buddy Peter Christie.

5 comments:

Cloudkicker said...

How cool!

A Paperback Writer said...

That looks like fun. Did Rylan enjoy it? Was he proud of himself?

dancinfool said...

He loved being the center of attention, and all the positive reactions. I guess he didn't tell anyone at school about the solo, so they were all surprised. I think his classroom teacher was almost as proud as I was. He got a huge round of high fives on his way back to his seat. I am hoping this gives him a positive place to turn all his energy. He also loved the fact that by the end Peter Christie knew him by name and spent some time teaching him and playing around with him. After all in his eyes Peter is "the man".

tempppo said...

That is so awesome. I know I've said that before here, but I can't get over it. Way to go Rylan.

dancinfool said...

I agree Mary! I am so jealous. Imagine what such an opportunity would have done for any one in our group.