Friday, July 15, 2011

Texas

We just returned from our family reunion in Texas. We survived the 24 hour drive, and the 110+ temps, and had a great time.
Josh and Bill "helped" the kids cool off. The kids cooled off Josh and Bill later on.We celebrated Grandma's 85th birthday.




The sisters.




Colton made some new friends.


Tyson was his cute little self. Aunt Shirley taught him how to squeal, and he hasn't been quiet since.



Andy brought a bouncy house which the kids loved when they could stand to be out in the heat.


These girls just about ran the wheels off of the poor wagon.



The great-grandkids...most of them anyway. Tyson is #18 and there are 2 more on the way.


The grandkids minus 2. One was working the other passed away, we missed you Eric.


What a great bunch of people, I couldn't have asked for a better time. Grandma estimated 73 people and 5 dogs were there for lunch Saturday. If you couldn't find some fun you weren't looking very hard.

1 comment:

Lisa Shafer said...

75 people and 5 dogs.....
I am amused.

Okay, with the demise of my old blog, I've started a new one about writing, trying to publicize my books. And I need followers! Seriously. If I don't have followers on the blog, it's going to look like no one reads my stuff, which will discourage new people from reading it. So PLEASE drop over and "follow" the thing! Pretty please?