Monday, March 7, 2011

home sweet home

Tyson was discharged on Friday and now resides under the same roof with the rest of us crazies. He keeps me very busy, as does putting my house and older children back in working order. I sooo appreciate all Erik did to keep things going, but it isn't easy to get everything done all by yourself, especially when you aren't used to it.

As of today Tyson weighed 5 pounds 9 ounces and has no current health concerns other than continuing to gain weight. He is well loved by his siblings who just can't get enough of him. I have a hard time getting everyone to leave him alone so he can just sleep. I will post more pictures soon.

2 comments:

A Paperback Writer said...

Thanks for keeping us updated.

tempppo said...

That is welcome news. Thanks for taking a moment to share it. Good luck with the sleeping. (for both of you.)