Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Back to normal?

Well, we have returned to normal around here, at least as normal as we ever get. Tyson has made his place in our home, and we are really enjoying him. It has been a real adjustment to get used to having a baby in our home again. So far he is a real mellow and easy going guy, as long as his tummy is full. Keeping him fed is a challenge for me since he isn't a real good eater. It takes a really long time to get the necessary amount in him. As of this morning he is 6 pounds 1.4 ounces, so my efforts are paying off and he is growing well. Here are some new pictures for you all to enjoy.

4 comments:

A Paperback Writer said...

Yes, keep the towel there. Otherwise you might get this:
http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/2011/02/28/baby-pee/

dancinfool said...

He is actually still wearing his diaper just for that reason. Got to protect his dignity and my linens.

A Paperback Writer said...

Smart woman. :)

dancinfool said...

I work with newborns, I have learned all too well what they are capeable of. I have also been able to watch what the professional photographers do with our babies and took a hint from them.