Saturday, September 27, 2008

New haircut

This is one makeover that was not my idea. Last Thursday while I was at work Alyssa managed to get her hands on some scissors and gave herself a haircut. Of course she went right for the top and right in front, effectively taking out her bangs and all of the top layers on the left side. So much for pigtails and such. I spent a week trying to disguise it and denying the need for a serious haircut. Yesterday I finally gave in and took her for her first real haircut. The results were much better than I had hoped for, and she was pleased with all the attention they gave her. I was surprised she sat so still. What do you think?

2 comments:

Cloudkicker said...

It looks great! :) I think almost every little girl does this at least once.

dancinfool said...

It is okay except that I have a hard time keeping anything clips, rubberbands,headbands, etc in it now, and the spots they couldn't fix look really bad if I don't do something with her hair. You know me I've never been one to use things like gel or even hairspray so it has been a challenge to keep her looking reasonable. The one blessing is she did inherit her daddy's curls, so if all else fails add water and scrunch.