Monday, September 8, 2008

missing Toad

One year...that's how long it has been. Too long if you ask me. Too long for someone as young and vibrant as Toad to have been gone from our lives. But we cannot bring her back, and I would not bring her back to the pain and heartache of cancer. Here's to you Toad. To a wonderful person who touched many, and to a life well lived. May your memory inspire us all to be better and remember to live life to the fullest, and to appreciate each day we have to live.

2 comments:

A Paperback Writer said...

Actually, today (Sept. 9) makes it one year.
Toad's mom has been on-and-off okay all week. I've checked on her several times a day. She actually seemed perfectly fine at school today -- but who knows what happened when she went home.

dancinfool said...

okay so I was delerious from working night shift... in my sleep deprived mind it was the 9th.