Saturday, December 19, 2009

Awesome!

Rylan has been participating in a workshop with Ballet West, he was chosen as one of four kids from his school. Last week at their practice they gave all the kids two tickets to the Nutcracker. I was the lucky parent that got to go with him. I must say I agree with Rylan's one word review: "AWESOME!" It was an unforgettable experience. We ended up on the second row, so not only could we see every freckle on their faces, we could see into the orchestra pit, which facinated Rylan too. I hope they get tickets to the next show.

3 comments:

A Paperback Writer said...

Good for him!
I used to love going to the Nutcracker as a kid. Did he like the Russian dancers? That was always my favorite.

A Paperback Writer said...

Oh, and do remind him that kids can dance in the Nutcracker. If he learns ballet, he can try out in as little as one year's time.

Evenspor said...

Way cool!