Tuesday, September 9, 2008

State Fair







It has been a busy few days for us. Tonight we decided to take advantage of the discounted price at the state fair. I guess the rest of the state agreed with the idea because it was crowded. I ran into 3 of my cousins and their families, as well as a couple of co-workers. We had a good time. Colton was the lucky one of the night, every time he did the "spin the wheel for a prize" he would win a good prize, Rylan was rather put out by it. Alyssa started out loving the "Little Hands on the Farm" activity until we came to the plastic mooing cow. She was terrified of it, Erik had to hold her hand for a while because she kept trying to run and hide.


Colton informed me we couldn't stay and look at the pigs because they made him sick.


Alyssa was thrilled with the real animals, and laughed at the sheep who were being quite noisy, go figure. (yes, I know the picture is of a goat, the sheep wouldn't pose)


Rylan liked the race car.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mits said...

Hi!
When I read it seems that you and your family have enjoyed a lot in state fair. I too like that race car Rylan.

===================================
Simran
nitishrocks