Saturday, August 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Alyssa!








I know this is a few weeks late, but I had to find a time to blog from home so I could include pictures. Alyssa has officially hit the big 3. She was sooooo excited it was finally her turn to have a birthday. She has been waiting for her birthday for months. We had a birthday dinner with Erik's mom on that Saturday, and then a party with my family on Sunday. She was excited to have everyone there since we don't all make it very often. She wore her "princess dress" that Grandma made to church. We bought her a carseat for her dolls, as she requested, and new dolls. Grandma and the gang got her a bathtub for the dolls, little ponies, and strawberry shortcake figurines. She had a princess birthday cake and enjoyed herself thoroughly. I think though, the highlight of the night was when Josh read stories to Alyssa and Madison, both girls were in heaven.

No comments: