Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Alyssa


Alyssa is the sugar and spice in our family. One minute she is sweet and cuddly, and cute, the next she is full of mischeif. She loves all the things a little girl loves, dolls, flowers, pink, but she also loves to make a good mess. She and Colton are the fastest mess makers I have ever seen and can make a mess out of absolutely anything. She loves to cuddle and give kisses, but if her brothers make her mad she just pushes them down and sits on them. Since she is a sturdy little girl and her brothers are very thin this puts them in a difficult position. She is deffinately the princess around here and she rules with an iron fist.


She makes us smile and laugh often. Having a little girl is so different from our boys, and we are sure glad to have her.


1 comment:

Cloudkicker said...

I love it! She sounds like my daughter! LOL! :) I'm a princess but you'd better not mess with me!